SINGING OVER THE BONES
a five-day facilitator educational training with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- All cancellations must be in wrtiting
- Cancellation of deposit: $100 fee per person if cancelled before the cancellation deadline of March 29th 2017. After this date, non refundable.
- Cancellation of full tuition more than 60 days befre the training: $100 fee.
- Cancellation within 60 days of July 18th: $300 fee.
- Cancellation within 30 days of July 18th: $500 fee.
- Cancellation within one week of July 18th or failure to show up to register, no refund will be given.
- By registering for this training you are agreeing to all guidelines and cancellation fees.
- Refunds may take up to three weeks to process and may be paid by check.
- Transfers can be made up to three weeks before the training begins.
- Transfers are one time only and non-refundable.
- A $100 transfer fee will apply to all transfers.
- Transfers have to be made at the time of cancellation and for the same training the following year.
Singing Over the Bones 2017 is the third in person training with Dr. Estés, who will use two of her signature stories from Women Who Run With the Wolves to teach how to lay down your life next to her story lines, to use each one as a guiding light for revelation and growth. She will also instruct how to teach others--particularly girls and young women of the new millennium--to use the book as a personal guide and companion.
In this five-day intensive, you'll hear first hand Dr. Estés' intentions in the work, her depth of perceptions into the female psyche, and her personal guidance as you investigate your wild and creative nature with her through the teachings. Dr. Estés will explore how to incorporate this necessary archetypal wisdom into your own life, as well as her insights on the most potent ways to teach her work to others. Feedback, stories, and invaluable wisdom will give you the bones...and you will provide the flesh, filling them out with your own life stories that correspond.
"Bone by bone, hair by hair, Wild Woman comes back. Through night dreams, through events half understood and half remembered...Wild Woman comes back..."
Utilizing in this third training, her story "Skeleton Woman" and other bone stories from Women Who Run With the Wolves, Dr. Estés invites you to enter the depths of the universal themes contained in these stories. The emphasis is on archetypal realities, how to teach and understand them. You should be ready to hold your own life as part of the teaching, and also be ready to hold yourself together through emotional turbulence, so you might better help others. You will learn how to take this work as a discipline and pass this wisdom on so others, by organizing and leading small, face-to-face learning groups, so they may apply it to their own lives.
Through questions and exercises she will show how to define the barriers, make proper boundaries to grow more soul, to unleash the wild woman that is part of every psyche, both males and females. She will reveal backstories and some of the poignant stories that were cut from the book before it was published. Dr. Estés will offer practicums, and instructions on how to work with different age groups and ethnic groups. Daily story telling, clinical and pragmatic dream analysis and methods will be taught, as working with archetypal material often brings on vivid dreams in relation to the tales.
This is a unique opportunity to experience this life-transforming book as never before— deeply immersed in the material with the author herself, enriched by Dr. Estés' additional insights and wisdom gathered during the decades since its original release.
"Go out into the woods, go out. If you don't go out in the woods nothing will ever happen and your life will never begin."
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: teachers, people who lead work groups using the book Women Who Run With the Wolves, helping professionals, people who have been deeply inspired reading the book on their own and who are ready to study it in depth with Dr. Estés in person, those who have a strong interest in teaching the material to others in smal, face-to-facel groups or using it in their work.